Professional mechanical keyboard designed especially for Mac users and connects with up to five devices at once -- wired and/or wirelessly. Portable, compact 65%, 69-key design features Apple layout and preprogrammed Mac hot keys. Red Cherry MX key switches. Real full-key NKRO design for quick, accurate response when multiple keys are pressed simultaneously.
Multi-system compatibility – built for Apple devices and compatible with all leading operating systems – macOS, Windows, Android, Linux, iOS. Choose your input mode and switch at will – Mac or PC. Connect up to five devices at once via USB, RF 2.4 GHz dongle, and Bluetooth to increase productivity. Type C detachable USB cables included – color White. Type A RF dongles included. Two non-rechargeable AAA batteries (not included) power your Bluetooth and RF connections.
Program up to 10 macros. Convenient integrated knob adjusts media volume. Cord manager keeps your desktop neat. Wear-resistant, ergonomic PBT keycaps are superior to ABS – high performance with a delicate touch. Long-lasting dye sublimation legends. High quality aluminum top, durable plastic base.
Available in five color options to complement your professional desktop.
In the Ginkgo Professional Series, you'll enjoy:
- Dedicated Apple hot keys for increased productivity
- Triple-mode interface (USB, Bluetooth, RF)
- Multi-device connectivity
- Emoji table hot key
- Dual OS support (macOS and Windows)
- Macro keys
- Wombat REX 2.0 RF high speed wireless transmission
Minimalist aesthetic, consistent with Apple desktop design. Updated features, functionality, and layout Apple users expect. Increased productivity for work, home, and on-the-go.
- Compatibility with Windows 8/10/11, macOS 11/12/13, Linux, Android, iOS
- 69-key US layout
- With one Media Wheel on the Right hand side for Volume control
- Triple interface support Bluetooth 5.0, RF2.4GHz and USB 2.0 communication
- BLE, Bluetooth 5.0 ready
- Support REX 2.0 "RF EXtremely fast" proprietary protocol design <learn more>
- Ready for WB Pouch Software <learn more>
- Mechanical Switches with 50M Key life
- Power rating @50mA 5VDC
- Powered by 2xAAA Dry cell
- With Multi-purpose encoder on right side
- With 1.8m long, detachable USB cable with Velcro
- Non-backlit, Good wear-resistance PBT keycaps
- Dye-sublimation legends
- With Noise and Vibration absorption mat inside
- Factory pre-lube stabilizers
- Floating keycap design, Thin form factor profile
- 10 Macros available for programming
- Suitable for Typing, Business and Gaming
- Keyboard Weight:0.64kg(1.41lb)
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- White Type C USB cable
- Type A RF wireless receiver
- Type A - C adaptor
- Type C - A adaptor
- User manual
WB Pouch software is designed to assist you in programming your new keyboard. The software allows you to create useful shortcuts, add emoji keys, create custom hot keys for specific software (ex. Zoom, Final Cut Pro), and adjust keyboard backlighting effects (on certain models). Updates and Firmware changes and much more! Dedicated keys can be assigned as 1) macro, 2) shortcut, 3) emoji, or 4) multimedia key.
*software not supported on PINE STANDARD/OAK STANDARD/ASPEN PRO
*only works with notebook or All-in-one PC
*require macOS Big Sur or higher
*require setup in macOS