Professional wired mechanical keyboard designed especially for Mac users. Full-sized, 108-key design features Apple layout and preprogrammed Mac hot keys. Red Cherry MX key switches. Real full-key NKRO design for quick, accurate response when multiple keys are pressed simultaneously. Simulated mouse mode using the number pad.
Multi-system compatibility – built for Apple devices and compatible with all leading operating systems – macOS, Windows, Android, Linux, iOS. Choose your input mode and switch at will – Mac or PC. Type A affixed nylon USB – color Black.
Program up to 10 macros. Four macro delay settings. Sturdy, retractable feet enhance stability and ergonomics. Wear-resistant, ergonomic PBT keycaps are superior to ABS – high performance with a delicate touch. Long-lasting dye sublimation legends. Durable plastic housing.
In the Pine Standard Series, you'll enjoy:
- Dedicated Apple hot keys for increased productivity
- Convenient built-in mouse
- Emoji table hot key
- Dual OS support (macOS and Windows)
- Macro keys
- True Repeat keys for enhanced gaming
Minimalist aesthetic, consistent with Apple desktop design. Updated features, functionality, and layout Apple users expect. Increased productivity for work, home, and on-the-go.
- Compatibility with Windows 8/10/11, macOS 11/12/13, Linux, Android, iOS
- 108-key US layout
- USB 2.0 wired interface
- Turbo Fire for real repeating key "set – value – break"<learn more>
- Build-in Mouse Keys <learn more>
- Mechanical Switches with 50M Key life
- Power rating @20mA 5VDC in USB mode
- 1.8m long, affixed Type A nylon braided USB cable
- Non-backlit, Good wear-resistance PBT keycaps
- Dye-sublimation legends
- Noise and Vibration absorption mat inside
- Factory pre-lube stabilizers
- Standard profile
- With two levels retractable feet
- 10 Macros available for programming
- Suitable for Typing, Business, DIY
- Keyboard Weight: 1kg(2.2lb)
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- User manual
- Type A - C adaptor
WB Pouch software is designed to assist you in programming your new keyboard. The software allows you to create useful shortcuts, add emoji keys, create custom hot keys for specific software (ex. Zoom, Final Cut Pro), and adjust keyboard backlighting effects (on certain models). Updates and Firmware changes and much more! Dedicated keys can be assigned as 1) macro, 2) shortcut, 3) emoji, or 4) multimedia key.
*software not supported on PINE STANDARD/OAK STANDARD/ASPEN PRO
*only works with notebook or All-in-one PC
*require macOS Big Sur or higher
*require setup in macOS