Professional wired mechanical keyboard designed especially for Mac users. Full-sized, 108-key design features Apple layout and preprogrammed Mac hot keys. Red Cherry MX key switches. Real full-key NKRO design for quick, accurate response when multiple keys are pressed simultaneously. Simulated mouse mode using the number pad.
Multi-system compatibility – built for Apple devices and compatible with all leading operating systems – macOS, Windows, Android, Linux, iOS. Choose your input mode and switch at will – Mac or PC. Type A affixed nylon USB – color Black.
Program up to 10 macros. Four macro delay settings. Sturdy, retractable feet enhance stability and ergonomics. Wear-resistant, ergonomic PBT keycaps are superior to ABS – high performance with a delicate touch. Long-lasting dye sublimation legends. Durable plastic housing.
In the Pine Standard Series, you'll enjoy:
- Dedicated Apple hot keys for increased productivity
- Convenient built-in mouse
- Emoji table hot key
- Dual OS support (macOS and Windows)
- Macro keys
- True Repeat keys for enhanced gaming
Minimalist aesthetic, consistent with Apple desktop design. Updated features, functionality, and layout Apple users expect. Increased productivity for work, home, and on-the-go.
- Compatibility with Windows 8/10/11, macOS 11/12/13, Linux, Android, iOS
- 108-key US layout
- USB 2.0 wired interface
- Turbo Fire for real repeating key "set – value – break"<learn more>
- Build-in Mouse Keys <learn more>
- Mechanical Switches with 50M Key life
- Power rating @20mA 5VDC in USB mode
- 1.8m long, affixed Type A nylon braided USB cable
- Non-backlit, Good wear-resistance PBT keycaps
- Dye-sublimation legends
- Noise and Vibration absorption mat inside
- Factory pre-lube stabilizers
- Standard profile
- With two levels retractable feet
- 10 Macros available for programming
- Suitable for Typing, Business, DIY
- Keyboard Weight: 1kg(2.2lb)
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- User manual
- Type A - C adaptor
*only works with notebook or All-in-one PC
*require macOS Big Sur or higher
*require setup in macOS