At Wombat, we take pride in designing and manufacturing a great product. On occasion, the inevitable happens and a product needs to be returned to us for either repair or replacement.
All returns require preauthorization, whether for warranty work or any other reason. We do not accept returns that have not been preauthorized by Wombat. IMPORTANT: Any product returned to Wombat without preauthorization is considered an unauthorized return. Unauthorized returns will not be processed, and the product shipped to us by you will not be returned to you.
Wombat authorizes returns for product purchased from this website only and not Wombat products purchased from any other website.
Please complete our Product Return Form per the parameters set forth below.
To receive technical assistance with Wombat products, please contact email@example.com or use the website chat feature. We do not provide telephone support at this time.
Wombat products are warrantied for one year as set forth in our Limited Warranty. If you have a problem with a Wombat product within one year of the date of purchase, and after reviewing our warranty you believe the issue is covered under warranty, complete and submit our Product Return Form. Wombat customer support will review your submittal and contact you with return shipping instructions.
Complete the Product Return Form for a non-warranty-related return.
- Non-warranty-related returns for product 1) damaged in transit, 2) shipped to you in error, i.e., the wrong product was shipped to you, 3) received by you dead on arrival, or 4) received by you with cosmetic defect must be initiated by completing a Product Return Form within 15 days of receipt of purchase. A separate Product Return Form must be completed for each, individual product being returned. Returns for one of the reasons stated above, initiated after the 15-day window has transpired, will not be honored. Boxed product ordered and shipped to you may be opened by you upon receipt however product must be returned to Wombat in the original condition received, including all accessories and packaging. Wombat customer support will review your submittal and contact you with return instructions and a prepaid shipping label. New, replacement product will be shipped to you free of charge, including shipping costs.
- All other non-warranty-related product returns must be initiated by you within 30 days of purchase by submitting a Product Return Form. A separate Product Return Form must be completed for each, individual product being returned. Returns initiated after the 30-day window has transpired will not be honored. Boxed product ordered and shipped to you may be opened by you upon receipt however product must be returned to Wombat in the original condition received, including all accessories and packaging. Wombat customer support will review your submittal and make contact with return instructions. You are responsible for shipping costs to return the product to Wombat’s San Leandro, CA facility. Product must be returned to Wombat in new, undamaged condition. You will be issued a refund for undamaged product within seven days after internal processing of your RMA is completed by Wombat. Please note, the cost of missing accessories will be deducted from your refund per the following schedule:
- Missing cable: $5.00
- Missing RF dongle: $10.00
- Missing keycap remover: $2.00
- Missing A to C adapter: $3.00
- Missing C to A adapter: $3.00
- Missing Coleus keyboard vinyl carry sleeve: $15.00
Out-of-Warranty Product Repair
Wombat U.S. customers may opt to have repairs that are no longer covered under warranty made to products purchased from this website at their own cost. We offer in-house repair that incurs labor cost, plus cost of repair parts. Shipping of product to and from Wombat’s San Leandro, CA repair center is paid by you for repairs made to products no longer under warranty.
Out-of-warranty product repair can be initiated at any time by completing a Product Return Form. Wombat will evaluate your submittal, determine whether repair is feasible, and provide the estimated cost of repair and shipping. Upon your approval to proceed, repair authorization is made. Your credit card information is required in advance of out-of-warranty product repair. Your credit card is charged for repair work when repair is complete and for shipping cost back to you.
To receive technical assistance with Wombat products, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or initiate a chat on this website. Please note, live telephone support is not available at this time.