Professional wired mechanical keyboard designed especially for Mac users. Compact, 80% TKL 87-key design features Apple layout and preprogrammed Mac hot keys. Red Cherry MX key switches. Real full-key NKRO design for quick, accurate response when multiple keys are pressed simultaneously.
Multi-system compatibility – built for Apple devices and compatible with all leading operating systems – macOS, Windows, Android, Linux, iOS. Choose your input mode and switch at will – Mac or PC. Function key row is backlit blue when in Mac Mode. Type A affixed nylon USB cable – color Black.
Program up to 10 macros. Three macro delay settings. Sturdy, retractable feet enhance stability and ergonomics. Wear-resistant, ergonomic PBT keycaps are superior to ABS – high performance with a delicate touch. Long-lasting dye sublimation legends. Durable plastic housing.
In the Oak Standard Series, you'll enjoy:
- Dedicated Apple hot keys for increased productivity
- Emoji table hot key
- Dual OS support (macOS and Windows)
- Macro keys
Minimalist aesthetic, consistent with Apple desktop design. Updated features, functionality, and layout Apple users expect. Increased productivity for work, home, and on-the-go.
- Compatibility with Windows 8/10/11, macOS 11/12/13, Linux, Android, iOS
- 87-key US layout
- USB 2.0 wired interface
- Mechanical Switches with 50M Key life
- Power rating @20mA 5VDC in USB mode
- 1.8m long, affixed Type A nylon braided USB cable
- Good wear-resistance PBT keycaps
- Dye-sublimation legends
- With Noise and Vibration absorption mat inside
- Factory pre-lube stabilizers
- Standard profile
- With two levels retractable feet
- 10 Macros available for programming
- Suitable for Typing, Business, DIY
- Keyboard Weight: 0.8kg(1.77lb)
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- User manual
- Type A - C adaptor
WB Pouch software is designed to assist you in programming your new keyboard. The software allows you to create useful shortcuts, add emoji keys, create custom hot keys for specific software (ex. Zoom, Final Cut Pro), and adjust keyboard backlighting effects (on certain models). Updates and Firmware changes and much more! Dedicated keys can be assigned as 1) macro, 2) shortcut, 3) emoji, or 4) multimedia key.
*software not supported on PINE STANDARD/OAK STANDARD/ASPEN PRO
*Works only with a Notebook and All-in-One PC
*require macOS Big Sur or higher
*require setup in macOS